In This Episode We Discuss:
- A three-part mental framework to get clear and get into action when creating your second half life plan.
- Why focusing on the solutions to your life plan too early leads to confusion and what to do instead.
- How to create a clear plan that gives you more fulfillment during the second half of your life.
About Lloyd Reeb:
Lloyd Reeb, a successful real estate developer, made a midlife transition, looking for greater meaning, joy and impact in his second half.
For over 20 years, Lloyd has helped leaders make their second half their best half. He is the founding partner of the Halftime Institute, a global team that teach, coach and connect successful men and women in pursuit of significance. He’s taken this message around the world.
Lloyd is the author of From Success to Significance: When the Pursuit of Success Isn’t Enough; with his wife, Linda, co-wrote Halftime for Couples.
Connect with Lloyd Reeb:
- Halftime Institute Website
- Lloyd’s Book From Success to Significance
- Watch Lloyd’s TED Talk: https://youtu.be/xfIFSE6fFAk
- Lloyd on LinkedIn
Connect with Jon and the BDL Team:
interested in creating your
Billion Dollar Legacy?
Send us a message below.