In This Episode We Discuss:
- Why you should look for and amplify your weaknesses if you want to succeed.
- How hiding your weaknesses is keeping you stuck and unhappy.
- The importance of affiliating with others to make your weaknesses irrelevant.
About David Rendall:
During the last fifteen years, David Rendall has spoken to audiences on every inhabited continent. His clients include the US Air Force, Australian Government, and Fortune 50 companies such as Microsoft, AT&T, UnitedHealth Group, Fannie Mae, and State Farm.
Prior to becoming a speaker, he was a leadership professor and stand-up comedian. He also managed nonprofit enterprises that provided employment for people with disabilities.
In between presentations, David competes in ultramarathons and Ironman triathlons.
David has a doctor of management degree in organizational leadership, as well as a graduate degree in psychology. He is the author of four books:
– The Four Factors of Effective Leadership
– The Freak Factor
– The Freak Factor for Kids
– Pink Goldfish
Connect with David Rendall:
Connect with Jon and the BDL Team:
interested in creating your
Billion Dollar Legacy?
Send us a message below.